Hometown: Spring Grove, Illinois
Profile: Scott Duncan
I’m an average family man with a wife, Tammy, and two silly little girls, Jessie, 15, and Sammy, 11. I have been addicted to the outdoors since birth. My younger days I fished, hunted, and trapped. These days I have only made time for fishing. I can find humor in almost anything and rarely let a chance at a wise crack go by me. I can be a very serious person if need be but have always preferred to be a class clown…it’s more fun.
Here are some of the things I've been up to since I caught the Walleye fever back in 1996.
Founder and director of the Chain Walleye Series (CWS) 1998 thru 2000. The CWS was a team tournament series on the Chain O’ Lakes in Antioch, IL. Consisting of seven qualifying events and one championship.
· Master of Ceremonies at tournament weigh-ins
· Public relations with Anglers, Media and Sponsors
· Designed and maintained CWS website
Grass Roots Tournament Experience (13 years):
· Chain Walleye Series
· Masters Walleye Circuit
· Wave Wacker Invitational.
· Operations consultant and MC for the Charlie Chain Fishing Series. Team tournaments on the Fox Chain O’ lakes in Antioch IL
· RCL Pro Am Tournaments
· AIM Pro Walleye Series
· Investor/Owner Anglers Insight marketing (AIM)
Cabelas National Walleye Tour
Co Founder of walleyeworkshop.com, website manager, video producer/editor
. 1st Place 2012 Bay Mills Can-Am Invitational
· 3rd place 2010 AIM Bay Mills Invitational
· Monetary finishes in 3 of 4 RCL Pro Am Tournaments
· Multiple MWC monetary finishes
· Multiple Wave Wacker Invitational monetary finishes
· Participated in tournaments in the following states: IL, IA, MI, MN, NY, OH, SD, WI.
Owner/Vice President Lenco Electronics, Inc. 1982– present
Manufacturer of custom made Inductors and transformers.
· Inside/outside sales
· Engineering design
· Customer technical support